The Triumphant Return of Cheese7710

Cheese7710

Hello all. I have been on and off on Team9000 lately, and I thought that it's about time I return to the community. This means I will try to be more active in threads and games, I'll attempt to write short stories, finally announce the most annoying town or city in a video game I have ever been in, and many more things to come.

I will also try my hand at drawing and save up for a video game recorder. When this is done, me, my brother, my two best friends, and some surprise guests will be doing Let's Plays of our favorite games and more! These games will be from all systems that I own (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, N64 if I can, PC, Ect.)

I am also attempting to make a rather unique world for Minecraft. If I cannot figure out how to do this, I may pass down the idea to someone who is capable of a Minecraft server like this that I trust. It will remain secret until time to create it.

I also have a computer that's capable of gaming better than my laptop, but it cannot connect to the Internet :/ If you can find a good, cheap PCI or USB wireless adapter (preferably PCI because I hear it's stronger than USB) for about $30-$40, I will try to be on games such as TF2.

That's about all I got for now, so to end this, I would like to thank the entire Team9000 community for being so awesome. I'd list names, but it would take way too long to do that. so everyone out there pat yourself on the back and say "I'm awesome and I'm proud" :D

Hello all. I have been on and off on Team9000 lately, and I thought that it's about time I return to the community. This means I will try to be more active in threads and games, I'll attempt to write short stories, finally announce the most annoying town or city in a video game I have ever been in, and many more things to come.

I will also try my hand at drawing and save up for a video game recorder. When this is done, me, my brother, my two best friends, and some surprise guests will be doing Let's Plays of our favorite games and more! These games will be from all systems that I own (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, N64 if I can, PC, Ect.)

I am also attempting to make a rather unique world for Minecraft. If I cannot figure out how to do this, I may pass down the idea to someone who is capable of a Minecraft server like this that I trust. It will remain secret until time to create it.

I also have a computer that's capable of gaming better than my laptop, but it cannot connect to the Internet :/ If you can find a good, cheap PCI or USB wireless adapter (preferably PCI because I hear it's stronger than USB) for about $30-$40, I will try to be on games such as TF2.

That's about all I got for now, so to end this, I would like to thank the entire Team9000 community for being so awesome. I'd list names, but it would take way too long to do that. so everyone out there pat yourself on the back and say "I'm awesome and I'm proud" :D

image.jpg

Do you require WiFi? I ask because ethernet is usually a better and more reliable option.

If you don't care about having a USB and ethernet cable dangling off your computer, this is an amazing choice http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-WNCE2001-Universal-Internet-Adapter/dp/B003KPBRRW/ From personal experience, it is extremely fast, if you must connect via wi-fi (Plus it works for consoles if need be)

maybe. I was thinking more like a cheaper one of these (it's an older desktop)
The question is, can you find a cheaper one of that? Mine's already cheaper than it and works awesomely. I can see why you'd prefer a PCI, but the reason I got my adapter is because I couldn't find a PCI that's not expensive as fuck but works well. I still would recommend the adapter I linked if you can't find anything cheaper. It works great, and with anything that has an ethernet port.

Just don't get one of those USB things, they're generally pretty terrible.

I've looked into a few PCI cards, but I have no clue how to tell how good it is :/

Also, if anyone who knows a lotta good mods wants to, I want to ask about a certain mod for my server idea. Don't wanna shout it to the public just yet though.

I've looked into a few PCI cards, but I have no clue how to tell how good it is :/

Also, if anyone who knows a lotta good mods wants to, I want to ask about a certain mod for my server idea. Don't wanna shout it to the public just yet though.
I am available for PM-ing and well-versed in several dozen mods.

Back