The Walking Dead

Godliberator

300px-The_Walking_Dead_Vol_1_1_1264024643.jpg

who has read it?

also
The-Walking-Dead.jpg

who has been watching the new tv show based on the comics that AMC is making?

Not I, but I want to. On my list. Speaking of which, I need a trip to my local comic store...

I bought the Walking Dead compendium on Amazon after watching the pilot but I only read a bit of it.

I enjoy the live action series so far. Aside from Rick, my favorite characters are Morgan and Glenn so far. Lennie James did a fantastic job in the first episode.

I have not read it, but i have the show waiting for me at home. My buddy said it is good.
Do you know if it is a mini series that will be done after one season, or is it a full blown series.

I have not read it, but i have the show waiting for me at home. My buddy said it is good.
Do you know if it is a mini series that will be done after one season, or is it a full blown series.

I belive that it will be a 6 part miniseries....but it may turn into a recurring series. I guess it depends how popular it gets, but it is very well done and I would love to see them continue with it.

I belive that it will be a 6 part miniseries....but it may turn into a recurring series. I guess it depends how popular it gets, but it is very well done and I would love to see them continue with it.

AMC has recently confirmed that they have contracted The Walking Dead for a second season.

Back