• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The wayward seafaring town of Maridia

username: Azeroth10
Previous experience in minecraft: Mayor of pallidonia, Cool rank in classic?
Previous towns: Stark, Pallidonia
Screenshots: (dont take screenshots sorry)
do you get seasick: interesting question. Thats a No

What if Maridia were to be in a jungle biome? I'm pretty sure Woot will use an updated seed, so it shouldn't be a problem to find one.

Hope you guys have fun in the temp world, I'll have to sit this one out. :p

-username: cotin
-previous experience in minecraft?: yeah, got alot =)
-previous towns?: none. im new to the server.
-screenshot of recent build: haven't got ant screens of my recent builds. but i promise that you aint gonna hate it.
-do you get seasick?: Nope

-username: jesseashby
-previous experience in minecraft?: yeah, been playing since 1.81 beta
-previous towns?: no, have always built my own little 2 and 3 man servers.
-screenshot of recent build: I haven't taken any, but its not going to look ugly
-do you get seasick?: Does spongebob get seasick?

-username: Sean1995
-previous experience in minecraft?: Used to be on the server before the wipe, as well as countless hours on singleplayer
-previous towns?: I have never been part of a town.
-screenshot of recent build: You could just check out my condo on the server...
-do you get seasick?: Not that I know of.

Alright added all the new town members! Welcome to the new town of ErRor! We are currently going through phase 1 of operations so please feel free to chat with any of our residents on more info on how to help. :)

I posted this in new cydonia's thread so i'll post the same here.

Seeing as the new town system allows multi towning, would you accept me if I just wanted to build a house and to hang around sometimes?

sure man! we would love to have an honorary guest of konflakes building in town :). Just give us time to develop the layout and setup things then I'll be glad to find some space for ya.

~Bored

Hope everyone is excited! We will initiate new name selection on Sunday, July 1st. I will be posting up a Convo for all current residents for the sole purpose of suggesting names in the first week of July. Once all names have been submitted by next Sunday then the real fun begins :). Stay tuned!!!

Oh and I've done a bit of clearing of the town list of the randoms/in-accurate names so it'll look a bit more to our numbers.

Username: Crafteroftemines
Previous Experience: several servers including this server as an on again off again type thing
Previous Towns: Dominus = other server
Recent build: 2012-06-30_20.20.36.png
Do you get seasick?: Not sure

Username: NobleR3con
Previous Experience in Minecraft: Playing survival for quite awhile now, however I have not joined any towns. Pretty bad ass at building :p did a 10 hour castle build on a different server but I am not sure if you'd like to see screenies... So, I'll just leave it at that.
Previous Towns:----
Do you get seasick: everyone gets seasick eventually... But for me... It's a sign that you... And the sea... Are melding together o.o

Added new residents! Please check this map out as our location is in the east beside the condo areas. Currently we are under the alias name of ErRor til a vote on the new town name is done this month. :)

~Bored

We are in design phase currently of the town so please get with other residents to find out how to help out.

Application!

All we need to know about you:

-username: StreakTheFox
-previous experience in minecraft? Classic and survival, months of experience!
-previous towns?: none on the t9k server
-screenshot of recent build. dont got one :eek:
-do you get seasick? No

Username: mavado7
Previous experience in minecraft? Started playing classic a few weeks ago, and playing survival for a few days now.
No previous towns
I do not get seasick
Recent build: this is a sandcastle i built on classic. I used this to get out of guest status. I was surprised Casham actually liked it!
screenshot_20120625232915.png
screenshot_20120625232945.png
screenshot_20120625230320.png

Back