The Wonders of Riein

Riein

Ohai, I never properly introduced myself, well except on Mumble where I said I was new and everyone else said "Ohai welcome to Team9000, Wooty breaks stuff."

Anyways, I dropped anchor on Team9000 while searching through classic servers and it was the first one that wasn't laggy. From there I blazed through the ranks until I reached the TOP!..... of the world height limit and became engineer. Since then I really enjoyed being on T9K and mumble, met lots of people, self reminder that I need to buy a jug of milk and cereal from the store, played beta and learned about the crazy awesome lives of the members here.

I came up with the name Riein (Pronounced REE-IN as in I am PEEIN' into a pool), although people are allowed to call me Rain, as in CHOCOLATE RAIN!, when I had to come up with a name for Runescape (not much of a surprise there) and I wanted it to be similar to Riku from Kingdom Hearts.

Other than that I'm pretty darn good at first person shooters and I enjoy racing games.

Zing! (it's my pick up line for all you ladies)

Ohai Thar! Don't forget to buy milk and cereal. Cereal and milk. Cereal and milk.

milk-and-cereal.jpg

I'm wondering how many women you get whenever you walk up to them and say, "Zing!"?

I read through it all and all I could get from it was that you pee chocolate rain? Oh and you need to buy some cereal and milk :3

I read through it all and all I could get from it was that you pee chocolate rain? Oh and you need to buy some cereal and milk :3
Yes that is exactly what I need to do. I totally forgot to buy milk and cereal. Thank you for reminding me.
I thought you peed rainbows that play sound going NYANNYANNYANYAYANYANYAN
I still do :D That's why I spend days in the bathroom sometimes. Even now......

Back