• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Theft by someone

Cpt__Duck

so after about a week of not being on i go to my house and find that my beds are gone my iron and diamonds are gone and so is all my wood and food. i'll post any info i can get

so after about a week of not being on i go to my house and find that my beds are gone my iron and diamonds are gone and so is all my wood and food. i'll post any info i can get
Use '/prism i' to check block damage then take and post a screenshot of the information you find.

used /prism i and it sais that hadafasa stole a hell of a lot f things around my house but a second person stole my enderchest whos name was I_Fart_In_Ur_Mth
theft report.png
(in case you are wondering who Epic-Road_Runner is she is the person who lives with me her name will pop up in various places around the house

By the way, you can use "f2" to take screenshots that are then located in your .minecraft folder. You can access this folder by typing in "%appdata%" into the bar at the top of the file explorer.

Back