• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Thepunkass and TwistedWicked's Wedding

This is an invitation to thepunkass and TwistedWicked's wedding so everyone is invited to this Glorious event so please come it will be held in cool 33 in a cathedral we made for this huge event for the two crafters so please come :D

Ill be there on friday- as long as I get off work in time... count me in...

hey, uh, twisted... got any brides maids? hehehe

I wanna come! As long as it's between (EST) 4:30pm-5:45pm, or, 8-9..:/ today I have a band concert so...yeah, tell me when it is.

Well seeing as I missed it, let them know that yesterday (05-18-10) I built them a wedding house in Cool33. I am not going to be online for the remainder of the weekend because I will be out of town. It is the house on Stilts over the water. It's really hard to miss. Let me know what you think!

-Squeebz

I'll give a summary of the wedding here, since I was there for the whole procession except the VERY beginning (the building of the cathedral and stuff) and the VERY end.
Firstly we dallied around for a couple hours, since Twisted wasn't on. Punk got angry at people building their chairs too high. Then Twisted finally came on at 10pm-something GMT+8, and well we then waited some more since the priest (Godlib) and no one engineer+ (except ardyarde) was there yet. Proto and I (originally the security guards) defused some TNT under the wedding pavilion :cool:.
Eventually we got tired of waiting, discussed delaying the wedding, but then we left that topic and got avroom and me as temporary priests. After more waiting due to me disconnecting lots of times ( :eek: ) then we finally started the ceremony. avroom went a bit lazy and left out the formalities, just simply saying "Twisted, do you take punk as your husband?" and vice versa. Then I went with the formalities, going "TwistedWicked, do you take thepunkass as your lawfully wedded husband" and vice versa. Twisted said "yes, no, maybe" twice to those questions, then ran off around the cool world. Avroom resorted to freezing both, teleporting them next to each other to simulate a "kiss" ( :D ) Then came the honeymoon, which was a fail due to the fact that the wedding guests kept interfering :)
Punk left Classic a while later, and Twisted and I began discussing a divorce already. After I quickly divorced Twisted (which was a fail since i've never watched a movie with a divorce in it) then punk came back on, ranting and angry after hearing about the divorce. He took his revenge on Beta (from what I heard), planting TNT, attempting to kill Twisted. Twisted ran off in Beta as well, and then that's all I know about the wedding-divorce.

Back