This changes everything For pc gaming

GiftedNarwhals

So everyone knows that if you intend to play new and demanding games such as Metro 2033 or crysis that you need a high end system with a good gpu and cpu. most new computers already have good cpus so its mainly the gpu thats a problem. now the problem has been greatly reduced

Introducing the First WIRELESS GRAPHICS CARD.
Its a nvidia gtx 460
http://www.mobilemag.com/2011/01/14...aphics-card-is-the-worlds-first-wireless-gpu/

complaints comments or concerns?
idk even know what to make of it ATM

This isn't really anything new - if anything, it's a downgrade. Wireless video is anything but reliable right now, and you've been able to get this wireless technology in a separate module from gefen for ages:

http://www.gefen.com/kvm/dproduct.jsp?prod_id=4318

There's no reason to integrate it into the card directly, it's just extra carp that not many people need.

no0 its not like that its diffrent, you can put it in one really expensive computer in your house and use the power off that gpu on multiple laptops and other computers, Even a Netbook.
we may start to see some type of hotspots for gaming like internet cafes but u bring your laptop. it just opens up a whole new window for everyone to explore.

no0 its not like that its diffrent, you can put it in one really expensive computer in your house and use the power off that gpu on multiple laptops and other computers, Even a Netbook.
we may start to see some type of hotspots for gaming like internet cafes but u bring your laptop. it just opens up a whole new window for everyone to explore.
No, it streams 1080p video to some sort of reciever. It's just like using that desktop to play it, only you can be streaming the video of it to up to 100ft away. It's extra carp.

No, it streams 1080p video to some sort of reciever. It's just like using that desktop to play it, only you can be streaming the video of it to up to 100ft away. It's extra carp.

i was reading an article on it some where else earlier, when i cam back i just clicked the first one i saw, let me try to find that one and then ill link it

... nope. It's just broadcasting video from the desktop it's plugged into over to a separate receiver plugged into your monitor/TV.

Back