• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

This Is my Deadly Arena! Hope you enjoy.

Troyaner3

Hey Team9000 This is Troyaner3 with another piece of work. I worked hard on this. Its My Combat Arena, I got the lava from a friend "EliasDabear" He is awesome. =) So anyway I hope I get promoted to rank "cool" and I wish you the best for the future team9000 and carry on. thanks. =)

~troyaner3~ Minecraft arena.png Minecraft arena1.png Minecraft arena2.png Minecraft arena3.png Minecraft arena4.png Minecraft arena5.png Minecraft arena6.png

yeah good work troy!! keep it up!! keep posting under this thread with more projects(keep to one thread)

keep it up! and you will get a promotion soon enough!

Please stop posting multiple threads.. keep all your pictures in ONE thread.. (THIS ONE)

Hey This is Troyaner3 again And Im posting some more Art This is A Cucumber Dancing. Hope you Enjoy and I hope I get promoted thanks.

~Troyaner3~Dancing Monster1.png Dancing Monster2.png Dancing Monster3.png Dancing Monster4.png

Hey Guys !!! Troyaner3 here and I Just did some editing to My rainbow House Here it is, Becuase The Top of the house just looked plain.. so I did some adjustments thanks.Hope I get promoted. :thumbsup:

~Troyaner3~Untitled10.png

Hey Guys I Was bored so I made a quick castle Its pretty Cool I like It hope you guys will. And I also Hope I get Promoted to rank "cool" thanks team900.

~troyaner3~

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 36
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • Untitled3.png
    Untitled3.png
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • Untitled4.png
    Untitled4.png
    755.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    705.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Untitled6.png
    Untitled6.png
    580.6 KB · Views: 29
Hey Guys!!! I've Made a New ARENA! This One took me about an hour. But I hope You GUys Like it I certanly do and I hope Team900 will like it and I hope I get promoted thanks. and here are some pics. :thumbsup:

~Troyaner3~ arena0.png arena2.png arena3.png arena4.png arena5.png arena6.png arena7.png arena8.png arena9.png

Hey Team9000!! This Work took me about an hour it looks plain But the inside Is A lot better I hope Yu guys Like this. ANd I hope I still get promoted to cool thanks. =) Hope you enjoy.

~Troyaner3~Hotel3.png Hotel4.png Hotel5.png Hotel6.png Hotel7.png Hotel8.png Hotel9.png Hotel10.png Hotel11.png Hotel12.png Hotel13.png Hotel14.png Hotel15.png Hotel16.png Hotel17.png Hotel18.png Hotel19.png

Here are the outise picture of the hotel Hope you enjoy thanks. =)

~Troyaner3~

Attachments

• HOTELNEW.png
    HOTELNEW.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • HOTELNEW1.png
    HOTELNEW1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
  • HOTELNEW2.png
    HOTELNEW2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
Hey Guys Im here again!! and This Time I've made Mario Sitting In a Bag!. Hope you guys like it. and I hope I get promoted thanks. =) TEAM9000 rulezz!!! =)

~Troyaner~Mario1.png

Hey team9000!! This is Troyaner3 again! and This time Im here to show you My "Geek Dude" He is very Cool So I hope You like Him. Wish you guys luck..thanks! =)

~Troyaner3~Dude1.png

Hey People!!! Troyaner3 Here!! this is some more things I made and this time I made LUIGI!! its pretty awesome. Hope you guys will like it. and I hope team900 will like it thanks.

~Troyaner3~Luigi1.png Luigi2.png

Hey Guys!!! this time I made a Pokemon Character It Took me 2 HOURS!!!! it was REALLY HARD!!!! sorry about eyes There wasent another kind of skin really. But I hope you enjoy and I still hoipe I rank up thanks. =)

~Troyaner3~

pOKEMON.png pOKEMON1.png pOKEMON2.png

Back