This is the end of team 9000?

Hi, y2hecate! did you change your email? I requested a drawing but havent heard from in like.... 3 years o.o

This is the first time I've hopped on the forums in like 3 or 4 years. I really miss classic. MC has just gone down hill since then. It was fun in the very beginning with classic and early versions of MC. But per usual, what happens with every popular game / trend / app is that when the popularity increases over time, the quality of the game just declines. All in the name of money.

Miss you people. Really wish classic was still around.

Where in your life process are you all? High school? College? Family? Job? Let's see how far we've gotten ^.^

New plan: make the new game that reunites us all. Call it Better Minecraft.

But in all seriousness, I think we just need a game that allows us all to get involved in some way. Minecraft was good at this due to it's open world and infinite building possibilities. Sadly, I cannot think of any other good gamesthat have those elements, that we would all play, and is not a clone of Minecraft.

I was searching around how to get back into the MC Classic game in 2016, and the only thing I found was this thing called ClassicCube.

Has anyone ever heard of Classic Cube? It's pretty much a client for classic Minecraft. It's still working to this day.

Is there any way we'd be able to reunite Team9000 on Classic Cube?

i can't speak for everyone else but I play Star Citizen which is entering beta stage at the end of the year, Star Wars Battlefront and No Man's Sky.

If anyone wants to join us on Star Citizen just let me know. It's In alpha stage now but 3.0 comes out at the end of the year and then Beta. Live will come at the end of 2017 or beginning of 2018 but 3.0 is bringing a ton of content to the game.

to be honest i'd rather not get another shitty survival game. mine craft was aight but lost fun over time played. the style of game I enjoy is more [insert name] I need you to kill this big bad over here and oh whilst your at it gather 5 of blank and kill 10 of blank.

ok maybe that was a bad example but I enjoy story driven gameplay and minecraft doesn't have a story (and no the ender dragon doesn't count)

however I would not recommend telling everyone to start playing WOW or GW2 or something like it.

I don't have an answer for what game could reunite t9k but whatever it is, it is not out right now.

Back