this is what happens when i get bored on the phone

Fulgenzio

62761816.jpg

Paintpad ftw

Oh, and in case you're wondering i'm using a nokia c5, with a 2.2" resistive touchscreen, and a guitar pick to draw

OOOOOOOOOOOH. IS HE GOING TO TAKE THAT?
He probably isn't and then this thread is going to turn into a bitching match between me and him. However he didn't have to respond to my picture, or better yet, he could have maybe said "Nice picture" but since this is nuron were talking about here, that isn't probably going to happen.

He probably isn't and then this thread is going to turn into a bitching match between me and him. However he didn't have to respond to my picture, or better yet, he could have maybe said "Nice picture" but since this is nuron were talking about here, that isn't probably going to happen.
I'm just saying, you've already posted that picture and you don't have to steal threads.

I'm just saying, you've already posted that picture and you don't have to steal threads.
Yes, and I am very proud of the picture and I dont know how me posting a drawing I made in a thread about a drawing would be stealing a thread. Please for once don't jump on something I post and complain about it.

Yes, and I am very proud of the picture and I dont know how me posting a drawing I made in a thread about a drawing would be stealing a thread. Please for once don't jump on something I post and complain about it.

I'm going to jump on this post an compliment you on your fine grammatical skills. I think this is one of the first posts I've seen from you with only a few errors. Thank you. Thank you very much. You have no idea how much this pleases me.

I would draw something expressing just how happy I am right now, but I don't want to hijack this thread. :doy:

An Awesome ranked player causes a shitstorm on the team9000 forums between an Engineer, Legend, and Pro while Builders get their chips and popcorn to watch from the sidelines...

Back