This. Show.

Man, when I was a kid out of all the characters in that show I absolutely HATED Cheese... he kept getting the others into trouble and even caused Bloo to tear down the entire mansion (remember the first episode they introduced him in?)... but now I realize how freakin' epic he is lmao!!!

I remember this show and some of the episodes. One was when Bloo and Mac got lost in the mansion and Bloo was starving and trying to eat the other imaginary friends that looked like food. Now occasionally I will see this show and change to it. But my brother, who has infinite power once the tears start flowing, wanted to watch some Disney show. Needless to say I didn't get to watch it, but luckily we still have Youtube.

I remember this show and some of the episodes. One was when Bloo and Mac got lost in the mansion and Bloo was starving and trying to eat the other imaginary friends that looked like food. Now occasionally I will see this show and change to it. But my brother, who has infinite power once the tears start flowing, wanted to watch some Disney show. Needless to say I didn't get to watch it, but luckily we still have Youtube.

I LOVED that episode. I'm sorry, but if I had to wait on eating delicious food because of two dumbshits, I would have smuggled food under the table........wait........

Cartoon Network 2004-2007 was a really good era. Summer '06 was the absolute best running of shows of the last decade in terms of cartoons, IMO.

Fosters' Home was a really, really quality show.

Back