This song plays when....

TheXraptor

Pretty simple.

Pair a song with a random situation.

I'll start

This song plays when Wooty is late to class on the day of one of his college exams

This song plays when the Jarls of Skyrim wake up in the morning

I was listening to nyan cat when I saw your avatar and noticed squidward slamming his head was in sync to the song.
Also...
*reads thread*
what?

This song plays when you see something awesome and then you start to think of....

I was actually killing a shit load of people in bf3 and I then started singing this and awesome faces began showing up in my peripheral view, I kept singing the song and I kept hearing a bunch of gunfire in the background. When the song ended I blinked and I was looking at my screen and it saidI was kicked from the game for

defying the laws of gaming physics and killing everyone with awesome faces.

9296d1324687626t-tell-me-why-youre-best-person-world-true-story.jpg

Pretty simple.

Pair a song with a random situation.

I'll start

This song plays when Wooty is late to class on the day of one of his college exams

This song plays when the Jarls of Skyrim wake up in the morning

"Waffles? Don't you mean carrots hahahaha?"

I was actually killing a shit load of people in bf3 and I then started singing this and awesome faces began showing up in my peripheral view, I kept singing the song and I kept hearing a bunch of gunfire in the background. When the song ended I blinked and I was looking at my screen and it said

I was kicked from the game for defying the laws of gaming physics and killing everyone with awesome faces.

9296d1324687626t-tell-me-why-youre-best-person-world-true-story.jpg

I used to kick ass in BF3 like you, then I took a 50. cal bullet to the skull.

Back