• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Thizz King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for posting many posts, but I just want to prove my point, Thizz is the innocent one, and I want to show you this screenshot, if it will help in the case.
cs.jpg

as you see in the red words that anti HAS changed his name.

I never talked about ur mom i did call u the b word but thats after u refused to change ur name and was determined to pester me

and sorry but as admin i determined the language at that time as adult language time sorry if you where offended but i am offended by people impostering me

My brother is nickme, i stongly suggest you send him a long hatefull message lol. I got really pissed he reported you of all people. I know you and you would never abuse

If you didn't screenshot, it doesn't mean its true. Get a screenshot or else you will be faking these quotes, and you were faking the real Thizz.

My brother is nickme, i stongly suggest you send him a long hatefull message lol. I got really pissed he reported you of all people. I know you and you would never abuse

Have you even seen me in game?

And about this topic on Thizz King and stuff, is this happening right now? I say ban all Thizz Kings and anti and the one that complains the most gets unbanned :p

umm now stop making up things anti because we all know that u are trying to pester and instigate people to curse at you so u can get there admin taken away its a low thing to do but thats what kids do

Why do you need Phantom so badly, when you have yourself? I saw it, I want to help, Thizz isnt begging me to back him up, I just want to, cause I saw it. You don't understand the point anti. You're just making this case worse for yourself.

I might cry because I love when everyones all pissed, it makes me surf better, and i can't play Counter-Strike.

Anti people like you make this game worst you go out of ur way to ruin other peopls enjoyment over pety things i truly hope your real life pans out beter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back