• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Thizz King

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. 50 posts in an hour!

Actually, Now I have some inappropriate words that anti has said
cscs.jpg

i know he is trying to give me examples, but he could've said he "cursed" about me and insulted.. etc. but why did he have to curse? This is inappropriate...

then why agitate it?

i didnt agitate u started the whole thing by being and impostor so you are the one to blame i dealt with it within the rules and never abused any powers of mine you just went out of your way to get me in trouble without realizing the truth behind the cursing rule (which i didnt break but you did because u cursed when ur not an admin being able to determine whether its appropriate or not so you are caught in your own web)

cursing is cursing and your not an admin so u cant determine if it was an appropiate time so techincally you broke the rules while i didnt break anything but you will keep fighting a loosing battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back