Tribute.

So I came across this video, and I instantly thought of T9K. Thank you to everyone I’ve crossed path with here because of Minecraft. It was a great couple years & I hope everyone is doing well!
Sigh... I miss those days.... I'll never forget aimlessly doing things, but never being bored.

That, and having Patchy scare the shit out of me by being outside the window, wearing a pumpkin on her head. :D

I'm fairly nostalgic for the 1.0 world (rebuilding Haven is my pet project atm), but the newer updates aren't all bad. The aquatic update made oceans beautiful and much less boring, and the upcoming update will add lanterns, tons of slabs/stairs/walls, and disenchanting tools.

I do miss the old recipe for books. One particular structure in Haven will be a pain in the ass to rebuild as it takes a few thousand bookshelves.

I'm fairly nostalgic for the 1.0 world (rebuilding Haven is my pet project atm), but the newer updates aren't all bad. The aquatic update made oceans beautiful and much less boring, and the upcoming update will add lanterns, tons of slabs/stairs/walls, and disenchanting tools.

I do miss the old recipe for books. One particular structure in Haven will be a pain in the ass to rebuild as it takes a few thousand bookshelves.

was the 1.0 world the one with the intro quiz airship? i can never remember the worlds; only towns in said worlds

/me happens to have all of the old worlds downloaded and saved off on another computer. :) @TwistedWicked

I have:

Firethorn
Sanctum 1.7.3 Beta (?)
(1.9 Beta world was lost by Woot, no backup exists)
1.0 -
1.5 - LTS (last Woot Admin'd Server)
@StTheo First Community Server
@StTheo Second Community Server
@StTheo 'Reboot' server (last semi-official T9K minecraft server)

@DOS622 & I also run a Multiverse Whitelist (only) server for the last few years that is a combination of Theo's 'Reboot' Server with a portal to the 1.0 World where we can go back and forth between the worlds.

Last edited:
The old worlds used to be available through the link in this post, but it looks like it doesn't work anymore.

The downloads are at https://survival.sites.team9000.net/ now. I mean I haven't tried clicking on the download links for a long time because I already have the files, but the page still works.

/me happens to have all of the old worlds downloaded and saved off on another computer. :)

Me too, is it because our age has made us more aware of the transient nature of things, or made us hoarders? :D

Oh! Thank you so much for this!!

If you download it and you're like "oh I liked it a lot better when the spawn tower was there" or you ever saw the Sphinx and Arcata Station and would like to see them again, hop on the server that @Tsysin and I run, you're already whitelisted there:
Added DutchCheese and TwistedWicked to the whitelist at Allimon's suggestion, although I can't add TwistedWicked to this PM thread, is there some way to fix that?
I wouldn't worry about adding her. She said she didn't want to play. I just wanted to have the option available in case she changes her mind.
So you're on the whitelist, but not on the PM thread which tells you the IP :D

I see you were from Cydonia. I used to go through there all the time after the nether got removed. Sadly I never fixed that up from the grief (unless I just removed the water?) :(

I see you were from Cydonia. I used to go through there all the time after the nether got removed. Sadly I never fixed that up from the grief (unless I just removed the water?) :(

Already checked out with the world edit hack they used and not knowing how it was built originally you can't do much there. I mean entire chunks were just deleted or replaced with water

I would restore if I can but no way I can figure out how too.

Already checked out with the world edit hack they used and not knowing how it was built originally you can't do much there. I mean entire chunks were just deleted or replaced with water

I would restore if I can but no way I can figure out how too.
@Wooty any recollection of what the backup schedule was on the 1.0 world circa 2012? I appreciate whatever it was they are long gone, but just curious as what would be resource responsible?

Back