• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Trolling from sethro34

anakinfu

Around 6:00pm 1/12/2012 sethro34 began insulting _XxXREBOXxX_ because she was a girl. Sethro said things like "I own you" and "I am your father" things like that.

I do Usty.
seth,stfu.png

stfu.png

Ignore doesn't work like ignore, it isn't permanent and has to be reapplied on every login.

Ignore doesn't work like ignore, it isn't permanent and has to be reapplied on every login.
That was still really no reason to ban a player, maybe a warning, but some people that play on a server very often do not bring yesterday's trouble into a new day.

Not a word i said was trolling! I was being weird and scary like always! I want to see sonic respond to this!

I apolagise for what I did. :) I didn't know that I was trolling. I swear I will never do or say stuff like that again to anybody again! I geuss that I just wanted attention. I don't know why I did it. Sooooooo..... I'm sorry.

I apolagise for what I did. :) I didn't know that I was trolling. I swear I will never do or say stuff like that again to anybody again! I geuss that I just wanted attention. I don't know why I did it. Sooooooo..... I'm sorry.
Thank you for apologising. Your lucky I'm not one to hold a grudge.
Next time think before you type.

Back