tropico 4 giveaway

Ekgladiator

alright I just got the humble weekly bundle simulator 2 deal and I already had tropico 4 before hand. Well now consider this your chance to get a pretty decent game for FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Rules: this is a simple giveaway basically post something interesting and if enough people enter I will assign everyone a number and use a system of weeding to determine the winner. To explain weeding there will basically be splits where I will put everyone's number inside the generator and give a point to the person in first. When someone reaches 10 points, whoever scored the lest amount of points will be eliminated aka weeded. depending on how many people enter this can be up to 2-3 but will most likely be one at a time.

if you are interested in acquiring these games for your self: go here

Entries: (NO MORE ENTRIES WILL BE COUNTED, winner to be announced soon)
brantbren
thegurw
melexiious
thee_pro
mountainboy965

Winner:
MELEXIIOUS

lets hope for the best and depending on the amount of people entering this contest can be over within a few days to two weeks depending.

good luck youngins

Post something interesting?
c81.jpg

Something interesting, eh?

Have this youtube channel, guy called Tom Scott. He has done heaps of informational videos over the past few years or so, and they're all fantastic.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBa659QWEk1AI4Tg--mrJ2A

And if I was to say anything is underrated, it's this guy.
well that is certainly interesting so added :D

at first I thought it was like a family but no matter what that was dman cool and interesting so added

I think Gladiator never had a copy of Tropico 4 and is now desperately trying to get one so this giveaway can happen.
for fucks sake dude chill on the conspiracy I have it I just forgot. I have been busy with otherthings (you know life and doctor who) I'll do it now before I forget again.

edit for the future:

Winner:
MELEXIIOUS

YOU DID IT MELEXIIOUS

for fucks sake dude chill on the conspiracy I have it I just forgot. I have been busy with otherthings (you know life and doctor who) I'll do it now before I forget again.
Things wouldn't be fun if I didn't harass you about the little things that don't matter.

Tbh I forgot about the giveaway too, until I noticed old shit in my feed about how I was quoted about something (It took me a week judging by the time shit was posted)

YOU DID IT MELEXIIOUS

Things wouldn't be fun if I didn't harass you about the little things that don't matter.

Tbh I forgot about the giveaway too, until I noticed old shit in my feed about how I was quoted about something (It took me a week judging by the time shit was posted)
oh thank you then sheesh I was prepared to be super annoyed :p but thank you for reminding me seriously. I probably would have completely forgotten had you not.

if you guys want I could post the offical process but meh we will see

it isn't super special or anything but it makes this giveaway fair so yea

Back