• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Troyaner3

Troyaner3

Hey Guys!! this is troyaner3 And I am Trying to get promoted to rank "Builder" I hope you like and enjoy my Photot's and I hope IM good enough to get promoted I work hard for My buildings and Art. And I will take advice and try use that in my next build. MY goal is to try put as much detail as possible into my work so I hope you enjoy Team9000 Thanks. =)

~Troyaner3~

Hey Guys! This is Troyaner3 Here! And This is my Building I hope you Like It becuase I have been trying really hard to work on this and put as much detail as possible into it thanks. And have a agreat time. =)

~Troyaner3~

NEW NEW1.png NEW NEW2.png NEW NEW3.png NEW NEW4.png NEW NEW5.png NEW NEW6.png NEW NEW7.png NEW NEW8.png NEW NEW9.png NEW NEW10.png NEW NEW9.png NEW NEW10.png NEW NEW11.png NEW NEW12.png NEW NEW13.png NEW NEW14.png

Hey People Here is My Newest House! I hope you Like It. It was very hard to make But I did..Thanks. Hope you enjoy!!!

~Troyaner3~

HOUSEHOUSE1.png HOUSEHOUSE2.png HOUSEHOUSE3.png HOUSEHOUSE4.png HOUSEHOUSE5.png HOUSEHOUSE6.png HOUSEHOUSE7.png HOUSEHOUSE8.png HOUSEHOUSE9.png HOUSEHOUSE10.png HOUSEHOUSE11.png

hey troy! :p ur houses are pretty cool! i would recommend to build stuff other than houses, like sprites or famous buildings if possible! since u have lava/water! u could do decoration or patterns with them! if u didn't u should check my promo thread for builder and see what quality u need or how much u need to build!:p the last build is a good example for lava decoration!:D

THanks Frank! I do Do Spirites.. I have done a Iron Man,yoshi,MArio,Luigi,Mario (in sock),Sonic,Geek, and this other creature. =)

ok then, mmmmm im gonna think of something u could do......:D oh i know! u could make a giant chess board with DETAILED pieces :D:D:D:D

Back