• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Tshin's Tf2 Night

tshinotu145

Tonight at 9:30 Est (about an hour) I will be hosting a tf2 event. That's right Vorsprung, I'm talking to you. Anyway, if you want to play get on mumble and join the lobby, and I'll invite you.

Yeah, I was at the hospital, and also, fark you, only I can do TF2 round here bitch.

I don't care who does it. Someone just do it! Make a TF2 Night!

(Or I will cry everytim! ;~; )

@Vorsprung Dude you aren't aloud to even use Madcart or any associated phrases, quotes or sayings or any derivations of these as an actual thing. You don't even understand Madcart. Only Mikey and I truly understand him partly sort of. You actually don't even have a say on the whole Madcart situation like you can't even begin the comprehend the enormity and complexity of the whole situation. This is beyond the range of understanding of you and everyone else on the planet. It is only due to such large amounts of MR (Madcart radiation) that Mikey and I have been exposed to in our time in and around shroomville that we have ascended to a partially higher plain of understanding known as "The Mad-cloud" that helps our brains not to be disassembled by a large electric egg beater every time Madcart talks and hence achieve a state of partial comprehension of what he is actually saying.
In summation: Don't even try to understand what we do. You aren't part of this. The Madcart phenomenon is not a part of you. Only we few shroomvillians have a right to the Madcart curse and legacy.

NOW THAT I AM DONE WITH YOU, YOU MAY LEAVE!

Back