• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Twin Tower (9/11)

I made these today for 9/11. I am thinking of not posting it on my promotion application. Tell me what you think.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    305.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.png
    2.png
    534.8 KB · Views: 185
Keep in mind that while we consider your entire application and every build in it, quality is still better then quantity. We would rather see one or two huge, detailed builds that we know you dedicated yourself to, than a bunch of generic simple builds. Again, its up to you on how to build your application, but if you really want to be known in the classic community here, I would focus on just one or two large, original builds that take time and grab everyone's attention. Those are the builds that really tell us how good of a builder you are. Good luck :)

Keep in mind that while we consider your entire application and every build in it, quality is still better then quantity. We would rather see one or two huge, detailed builds that we know you dedicated yourself to, than a bunch of generic simple builds. Again, its up to you on how to build your application, but if you really want to be known in the classic community here, I would focus on just one or two large, original builds that take time and grab everyone's attention. Those are the builds that really tell us how good of a builder you are. Good luck :)
I will keep that in mind and thank you for the help. I am about to go to 3rd period so see you guys when I get home.

Please don't add a comment about something you don't know about. While it may not be enough to get promoted, it would be fine to add it to his promotion application and would be considered with all his other work.

Well, I wouldn't say I know "nothing" about it, I mean, I've had promotion applications denied for having quantity over quality.

Still, if you'd prefer I stay out of this, fine.

Back