Twitter RolePlay Ponies!

that_taco_guy

Hey! Did you know that bronies and pegasisters just like you and me use the wonderful medium of Twitter to RolePlay as ponies in PonyVille?

They do!

:D

Make sure to post your Twitter account so we all can RolePlay together!

Here's a list of T9k RolePlayers
:

Me: Terra Viridis

DutchCheese: BlueWing

Rsmv2you: Striker

Notes:

1. This is REAL Role Playing. Like being an actual character in PonyVille.

2. You don't just magically appear in PonyVille. Give some backstory. Why are you here? etc..

3. You can't be a variation of one of the Mane Six, because that's like being one of the Mane Six (basically). Make an OC Pony. (Original Character) All the show ponies have been taken.

4. Make sure to follow ALL of the guidelines listed here, and make a Wiki page with your backstory while you're there.

Tools of the Trade:

Talking normally, with just regular text, is like your pony is talking.

Talking in asterisks, *like this*, normally notes/depicts an action you/a pony is doing.

Talking in double parentheses, ((like this)), notes that you are talking out of character, probably responding to a Pony far away, or to another ((out of character)) pony.
(When ponies want to talk to each other, but still stay in character, they normally send Twitter Birds to said pony.)

Talking in slashes, /like this/, depicts that the pony is saying the word with /emphasis/.

Also, Pinkie Pie follows me on Twitter.
Yes.

View attachment 80578

She does.

*infinite squee*

Back