• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Two things: DarkRP, and Addon Adder

TOMIS13LACK

DarkRP: This is THE BEST gamemode ever. The only problem with it is the users would need access to edit files to allow job changes and bug fixing.

Addons: I have purchased alot of addons for my server i made on nfo but while i was with nfo i was losing money as i expected making donations so i got a server from here. I want to be able to use those addons.

Two things:

1) What do you even DO on DarkRP? It's boring and drags on forever. The HL2 universe has NO RP-ability.

2) I have no idea what you're doing asking for plugins that you bought on another website that is providing you a server for free? Beggars can't be choosers, friend.

1) You roleplay. You get a job, raid people, and other fun stuff

2) i do not know how you dont know what i am doing. it is pretty easy to interpret

1) Alright, whatever. DarkRP. It's been said to consume too many system resources, so it probably won't be considered to be added to Launch.

2) You're asking for plugins that you had from a server you were paying for on NFO, that we know nothing about. Also, what were you even paying for? Most GMod game modes and plugins are free, on the Workshop. :confused:

Here's how things get added to launch.

1. If you want it, it's a good idea to actually discuss what the game is, to see if anyone else is interested in it. The more people who are, the better. Links are appreciated.

2. Once a good number of people say they want it, preferably in detail, then, AND ONLY THEN, would it be time to submit it here.

3. Links to map files, and other assorted knick-knacks for the game would also be incredibly useful, and would avoid anyone complaining later on down the road.

4. And as a reminder, Launch is a free service provided by Wooty for Team9000 members. He has the right to not add things and/or remove things, should he deem them no longer wanted. Certain things, like GMod Sandbox and Minecraft, will never have servers on Launch due to the amount of resources both enjoy eating up. Admin privileges will also likely never be given for Launch servers for both A: To prevent people from giving a bad name to T9k by being dicks and B: Due to their temporary nature.

:snorlax:

1) Alright, whatever. DarkRP. It's been said to consume too many system resources, so it probably won't be considered to be added to Launch.

2) You're asking for plugins that you had from a server you were paying for on NFO, that we know nothing about. Also, what were you even paying for? Most GMod game modes and plugins are free, on the Workshop. :confused:
i payed for addons from scriptfodder and coderhire before that i had on the server and when i shut it down due to no proffit i went here.

Profit*

Back