• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Two Years Already? *Throws Confetti*

Cheese7710

Wow. Just wow. Two years have passed since I joined this website. I still remember when I found this through the Minecraft server and didn't like the server at first. But over time, I came to like it and have been a member of this community since.

I have always been a big dreamer at everything I have done. From the small town of Solaria, to Phoenix, the city in the sky, I have always wanted to do something amazing. Something that people would see and go "Hey. That's not half bad."

I remember at one time writing short stories. I don't know if I can, but if I get more ideas, I may start it up again. I don't think I will do my Annoying Enemies in Gaming again yet, but I may do something similar.

I want to thank you all for being awesome. I'd give you all a cookie, but since that is impossible I guess go buy yourself a cookie and before you eat it, think "Thanks cheese" before eating it.

Back