• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ulx help

yeshein

When running my server, I tried to make myself a superadmin, but it said i dont have permisssion to do so, I tried rcon but bad password. How can I get myself to be a superadmin

The servers are there to play on, not for you to run. If you need a new option added to the launch menu, submit a feature request in the proper manner.

And no, making yourself superadmin is not a feature.

Nope. They are designed to be temporary community servers. If we allowed people to have admin powers on those servers, and proceeded to abuse that power, that would end up looking bad for Team9000 as a whole. It is done as a safety precaution.

I've actually been pondering giving out limited admin if the server is started with a password.

I've actually been pondering giving out limited admin if the server is started with a password.
I recall you mentioning that before when someone asked you about it previously. I'm guessing the main issue on deciding yay or nay is how much 'limited' equals?

Back