• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ummmmm i need to finish my duracell battery.

crewbacca345

Im confused. I have been banned for creating a new account to override my previous account that had also been banned.
However my previous ban happened out of the blue and for an unknown reason. Like i have already said i think it was because i was destroying my own work and this was mistaken for griefing.

Indeed i would have complained about the previous ban if i was looking for a promotion at the time but this was some time back when i wasnt even using the forums. Anyway i was quite shocked with my sudden ban while in the process of building by duracell battery ( I know simple but im trying to improve....) and would like to get back to contributing to the world.

Perhaps i was mistaken to create a new account and im sorry, but i did not know the exact rules being new to the game at the time.

If you feel it necessary to keep me banned, i will accept it and stop the complaints but i feel justice has not been served this day. (over the top?)

Anyway thanks if you read this Conrod

Well, the account 'crewbacca345' was banned by BriggsDg for griefing a flag thing[lol]

Anyways, if that is the account your appealing for, I will tell Briggs and he will decide to un-ban you or not.

You said you created a new account, which one is the new one, which one is the old one?
Because you're really not suppose to surpass a ban unless it was a name change, skin change, etc.

i believe the old one was crewbacca345. The more recent one is constructor345 which i would like unbanned if possible.

Thanks for the help

Constructor345 was the one Conrod banned by the way

( i wonder what flag it was. I definately dont remember griefing a flag)

Well, the account 'crewbacca345' was banned by BriggsDg for griefing a flag thing[lol]

Anyways, if that is the account your appealing for, I will tell Briggs and he will decide to un-ban you or not.

You said you created a new account, which one is the new one, which one is the old one?
Because you're really not suppose to surpass a ban unless it was a name change, skin change, etc.

You are never to bypass a ban. Doing so will only lessen your chances of getting unbanned, if not null them completely.

Back