• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Un-ban Request for Lukeperson6

Lukeperson6

Around the summer time I was banned for being 12 years of age. As of December 21st, I turned 13. I was now wondering if I could please be un-banned. I know that the other reason for me being banned, is that I was a general idiot, and being a real big jerk. But I have also become a lot nicer, and have learned to respect people more. Please consider my unban request. Thank you.

image.jpg

edit:luke is a good chicken, I would like to see him un-banned.

Around the summer time I was banned for being 12 years of age. As of December 21st, I turned 13. I was now wondering if I could please be un-banned. I know that the other reason for me being banned, is that I was a general idiot, and being a real big jerk. But I have also become a lot nicer, and have learned to respect people more. Please consider my unban request. Thank you.

I can attest to this. He has changed, through coversations through steam and such, and I think he has changed and I would like to see him unbanned.

I was hoping more people would attest to this so i could form a better opinion, but hey, life.

Now then, i think the simple fact is that how he acts through the typed word and how he acts through the spoken word are two different things entirely.

That being said, i would like to propose a cooling off period; unban him, see how he acts for like, a month, and if his attitude indeed has changed, then carry on. But if he slips up during that time, ban him without a chance to appeal.

Imo, of course. :3

Lukeperson definitely acted under 13 before and it was painfully obvious, however as time continued he seemed to mature and become less and less of an annoying 12 year old and more like a slightly less annoying 13 year old.

Of course, if the only reason for the ban was him being under 13 then he should obviously be unbanned.

Luke's a good boy.

(hue)

But yeah, I can agree with what was said here, espically with Mighty, I think he should be allowed a second chance, but watched.

I'm just saying, all this time I actually had a secret
Yeah I was one year younger than Luke (I'm not 12 NEITHER 13)
So Go ahead and ban me and un-ban him.

I'd actually like to see Luke unbanned. I'm more that sure that he's changed over time and I'm willing to vouch for him.

You see, the only problem with me coming back, is that my mic use is random... Sometimes I have it... Sometimes I don't...

Also, thank you to the people who have vouched for me. :)

Back