• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Un-fair admin abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucaszor

Your Counter Strike Screenname : -+0lucas0+-

Your SteamID boomheadshot332211

Reason all-st4r kicked me literaly 15 times resons : stfu , stop comming back , shut the **** up , stop comming back and more that were jsut stfu
then when i came back for the like 1347295 time he kept slaping me so i could play the game

In-game Demo of the action : i have screen shots reply if you wanna see witnesses

Server that the event happened in : dxf surf 2 (skills)

Approximate time of the action : i live in texas and it is 7:30 pm and it happend for the past 30 min

please take his admin away for admin abuse

first of all, thats not ur steam id, its ur steam account

second of all, i told you why i kicked you in the first place. I had a legitimate reason to kick you. And you just kept whining and *****ing and told me to keep kicking you If i dared. and when i said STFU, i meant, STFU

um no. your wrong. i never said keep kicking me. i have proof that i said "keep kicking me and you are jumping up your risk of loosing admin "

Your Counter Strike Screenname : -+0lucas0+-

Your SteamID boomheadshot332211

Reason all-st4r kicked me literaly 15 times resons : stfu , stop comming back , shut the **** up , stop comming back and more that were jsut stfu
then when i came back for the like 1347295 time he kept slaping me so i could play the game

In-game Demo of the action : i have screen shots reply if you wanna see witnesses

Server that the event happened in : dxf surf 2 (skills)

Approximate time of the action : i live in texas and it is 7:30 pm and it happend for the past 30 min

please take his admin away for admin abuse

So you could play? Since please?

Either you were in a hurry or you just can't spell "comming".

And I know All-Star. Most of the things that he does are reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back