• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Unfair Ban

westway11

I was banned unfairly about 10 minutes ago (6:50pm Eastern Time) by an admin with the handle "MotherRussia." (Playing on DFXsurf1) I was banned because I killed the admin and he told me to stop; when I suggested he turn on god mode he told me he will ban me and said something along the lines of "stfu noob". Other players were also killing so I was not just being annoying. This is obviously an abuse of power considering on the map before that (surf_simpsonsfinal) he would constantly kill me without any complaints from me.

My steam Id is STEAM_0:0:3991599 and my handle is Jack.

Thank you

Well that's my side of the story and saying he is "sexy" or I "pissed him off" isn't a fair rebuttal.

There's no such thing as "fair" in anarchy, sir. I'm simply waiting for Wooty to come back until I play on the server again. Hopefully you weren't banned permanently or for a ridiculous amount of time, so you can start playing again once he comes back. He is the "head hauncho" and seems to have a better head on his shoulders than the people currently in charge here, which simply seem to use veteran status as an excuse to, well, excuse. I'd suggest to you sending an E-Mail or PM to Wooty talking about this, as I don't see the Admin yet bothering to even protect his claim, only people who seem to be his lovers have posted. :)

Back