• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Unmute Mclovin Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butt_Rag

This is sorta old news but the more I think about it, what reason was there for him to ever be muted in the first place? He had his admin removed because he extended maps without votes.. okay I understand that but why was he mic banned forever? Having a high voice isn't a very good reason in my book and I know others miss him too.

He would help anyone who wanted learn the routes of a map and gave beginning players good instruction. I understand him not wanting to bother trying to type all of that crap out.

This thread is for anyone else who might agree that this was unfair or even simply that a month is long enough. If you want mclovin's voice reinstated please post a reply.

Thanks

this is not going to happen. end of negotiations. I received tons of complaints against him and his voice (there IS a rule against annoying voices btw...), and one day he actually got so pissed off that he said he was never going to play again. It went something like

"Screw you double! I'm never going to play on dfx again! Go ahead and mute me, I don't give a ****."

So, there you go. End of story. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back