• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Unselecting 'watch this thread' isn't working for me

hahz09leon

Hey i keep getting alerts on threads which i've unselected 'watch thread', i've made sure its unselected but i keep getting alerts and when i come back its selected again.
Was just wondering whether anyone else is having this problem?

What do you mean by "unselected?" You're clicking Unwatch Thread in the top right of the thread? Or are you referring to new threads?

Normally when i comment on a thread, it automatically begins watching the thread and sending notifications. I'd go back to the thread and select unwatch this thread but i keep recieving alerts from it even thought it's unwatched. Its recently stopped =D which is good, think you can close the thread now. Thanks for the msg

Thread not closed. (LOL)

If you're posting messages to a thread and don't like to watch that thread, click more options, then uncheck "Watch this thread".
Or, if you'd like to unwatch a thread you're currently watching, hover your mouse to your username on the top of the page, then click Watched Threads so you don't need to go to that thread just to unwatch it... :mays:

Back