• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Vacation Time!

WootyOld

Owner/Programmer
Unfortunately, Wooty will be on vacation for the next SIX WEEKS. And this isnt the cool vacation where you go see E3 or something, this is the kind of vacation where you are stuck with dial-up and a laptop (ugh).

Anyways, heres how things are going to work. Keep up the admin abuse reports in the appropriate forum, if I get enough reports for an someone from reliable sources, I will ban them. Admin payments will continue as usual, simply donate the money in the donate link on the left side of the page and send me an email at admin (at) darkfx (dot) net. Just be a little more patient, as it may take me a day or two to get back online with this dial-up.

All plat admins I trust will take good care of the servers, please dont let me down. I'm counting on you to keep things in line and keep things fun. Good Luck.

Last, DFX-FUN is not yet complete. I will finish off the modding when I return home.

Good luck, have fun, I will see you in 6 weeks.

PS: If anyone new wishes to buy platinum admin, simply donate the 8$ in the donate link on the left side of this page, then send me an email at admin (at) darkfx (dot) net, and I will take care of it as soon as possible. Be sure to include your darkfx.net username in the email, and be sure that your steamid is verified with your darkfx.net account.

Back