Very important! Im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard9788

I was playing a few days ago on the servers and my IP was band by (console). I don't remember doing anything wrong and can i get unbanned?I really dont know what i did wrong my user name is wizard9788.:saddd:

Connsole bans are for griefing stuff in antigrief zones... right?
So you was probably destroying something that you shouldnt.

I dont know?, i was just trying to build. in an area i dont remember griefing or destroying a no destroy area.D:

How do i unban My IP adress. Do I need to tell you the IP adress? I could have been on my account called meatie.

meatie was banned almost 7 days ago for griefing the big "no griefing" pumpkin we had at the end of spawn.

Whats the big no griefing pumkin. I dont know what you mean. Can I get unbanned because The IP adress is not just for my computer,me bro dad mom. What did this pumkin look like?

It was a huge round thingy made with water, with orange borders, lookin' like a pumpkin. It was the front wall or the spawn.

You are responsible for everything that happens on your account, even if it was your brother that was playing. Bans are typically indefinite unless the user gives a good appeal.

Reasons Of Meatie IP ban Appeal 1.I think i should get an appeal because I never Even knew what I deleted(Even if my brother did it I wont let him play again.)
2.:saddd: I wont do it ever again(if it was me
3.I want to contribute to the team9000 and gain tier.Also not grief ever.
4.I never meant any harm and I had Long Conversation with my younger brother about it.
5.I am 13 and i will be dissapointed if I never be able to play your Awsome server again! Im serious too.
All I can say is I hope you agree that I am worthy of being UnBan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back