• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Very unfair ban, Please Help: Team9000 Minecraft

tnglz

I've been playing on the server for about a week now and I've built tons of awesome stuff in guest. Huge castels, houses, and lots of other things. I got promoted to cool and made friends with a lot of the the builders. I also got lots of those dam griefers banned for messing up my stuff, probably about 10 or 15 of them.

Today I built a big Cartman Sprite and had it added to the museum. A little while after that I went back to where I had been building it and saw someone building a Megaman there. I was kinda bored so I just flew down to Megaman's underwear and made a T out of 5 blocks on it. About 5 seconds after that I immediately got banned by an admin.

I think this is really really unfair because I remember how griefers who would destroy half my buildings would just get kicked then come back and start destroying stuff again. Some specific ones that I remember are Cumdurgen who griefed my stuff like 5 times after getting kicked and all those Swasticka guys who kept coming back.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me another chance. I've spent many hours on the Team900 server and I really don't want it to go to waste.

Sincerest Apologies ,
tnglz

Yea man, I was messing around, but its not like it took that guy more than 5 seconds to clean it up, he probably even thought it was funny. Im just trying to say its not something worth getting banned over. Im really really sorry.

Back