• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Villager murdered in Newbank

DOS622

Code:
Prism // --- Inspecting air at -2155 63 53 ---
 - fire_tick killed blacksmith villager x2 8d18m ago (a:kill)

Also, in Southbridge:

Prism // --- Inspecting air at 3979 80 4039 ---
- fire_tick killed green _XxXREBOXxX_'s wolf 13d17h57m ago (a:kill)

I guess I haven't seen this player again but looks like they should be banned, if they're not already.

Also, in Southbridge:

Prism // --- Inspecting air at 3979 80 4039 ---
- fire_tick killed green _XxXREBOXxX_'s wolf 13d17h57m ago (a:kill)

I guess I haven't seen this player again but looks like they should be banned, if they're not already.
Fire_tick refers to actual fire, I believe.

Oh okay :) So the question is how these fires started, I guess /prism should show me a block within 1 block of the dog where the fire started, since fire doesn't spread in cities if I recall correctly.

Oh okay :) So the question is how these fires started, I guess /prism should show me a block within 1 block of the dog where the fire started, since fire doesn't spread in cities if I recall correctly.
Lightning is a thing.

Sure, but I remember there was a hole in the roof of the old spawn building and prism said "environment" did it, I thought maybe it said "environment" started fire but maybe not, that's just what I was expecting to see to explain why there was a fire.

Back