• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Visit Scenic Eagle Pass!

Ozy

Staff member
The Team9000 Minecraft Survival server is proud to announce our new community city:

Eagle Pass
2011-03-22_05.08.26.png

You can travel to Eagle Pass by taking the teleporter located conveniently in OxyTown. As of now the world is in the expert hands of Team9000's own MineCart Collective. Over the next few days these select builders will be designing and building a city wide transportation system. After that, the city will be opened for building by anyone with an approved permit application.

If your application to build has not yet been approved, do not despair: As these new worlds are released we will be approving the applications en masse.

Outland News
Coupled with the public opening of Eagle Pass, the Outland's will be seeing its first reset later this week. Starting later today new public (private) storage options will be available for all players. Once the area is setup directions to it and how to use it will be posted here. Do not despair, the reset will not be for a few days and we will give 'ample' time for players to transfer out as many of their materials as possible.

Oh, the things I miss while I am away. What happened to Redstone District?

Edit: Where is the application thread? Or should I talk to you later on Mumble? I need somewhere to build a house before the wipe.

Yay for new city! Now hopefully we can get some design and not have it a jumbled mess!

Are players allowed to visit this area while it's under construction? They can't built but just to look? I ask because it's on the front page of the website yet people on the server are telling other players they are NOT ALLOWED to even visit there if they have no permit "they're just in the way".
If so- you might want to edit the front page letting everyone know to stay away while the infrastructure is being placed, otherwise it just comes off in a negative way to new players exploring the world.

EVERYONE is free to visit Eagle Pass. If you are not part of the MineCart Collective you will not be able to build there currently. If people are telling you that you can not be in the new city, they are lying to you.

They were not telling me specifically they were telling other players. I would understand them asking others to move out of the way if they're in the Physical (Virtual) path that is being constructed.. othertwise it didn't seem appropiate. Thanks for the clarification & good luck with the construction projects!

Back