Vote in the Golden Joystick Awards and get a free game

Lol

Free game not available in these regions:

Mafia II: Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Venezuela, Burma, China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela
Civilization 5: Burma, China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria

1.png

2.png

14288.jpg

This goes on for 5 times. I still ain't got it yet.

same thing happened to me.... not sure why......

"Looks like you haven’t voted yet.
Thank you for your interest, however, in order to take advantage of this free game offer you need to go and vote for your favourite games in the Golden Joystick 2013 Awards. Once you’ve done this, then you’ll be able to redeem, and activate, your free game (please allow a minimum of 24 hours from when you register your votes).

Don’t worry though, your name is on the list!" -https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/no-voted

GUESS I GOTTA WAIT 24 HOURS ! BUT I'M HORNY NOW.

I'm surprised Smooth Mcgroove got a chance to be voted on best Youtube Gamer. He isn't that well known.

Also NOW can we have a Civ V gamenight? Everyone who is active on Team9000 can get it and what sane person would choose Mafia II

I'm surprised Smooth Mcgroove got a chance to be voted on best Youtube Gamer. He isn't that well known.

Also NOW can we have a Civ V gamenight? Everyone who is active on Team9000 can get it and what sane person would choose Mafia II

Mafia II is a actually a decent game, though it's definitely out-shined by Civ V.

Guys. I personally voted last night and didn't get the email until I visited the link first thing this morning. So it might take a while.
Please allow a minumum of 24 hours from when you register your votes.

Smooth McGroove needs to win. He is amazing.

Well with Terraria still going on like it has I've been doing some testing into how I'll be running the Civ 5 Game Night. Please note it will be happening sometime in Nov. as the 19th will be a break weekend from all the gaming we've been doing so far. And the 26th/2nd Nov. will be occupied by real life stuffs and holiday. So maybe around the 9th of Nov. :).

Edit: Wtf! Why isn't Markiplier, UberHaxorNova, CR1TIKAL!!! on the list for youtubers..... Son I am disappoint...

Edit: Wtf! Why isn't Markiplier, UberHaxorNova, CR1TIKAL!!! on the list for youtubers..... Son I am disappoint...
Exactly why I skipped that category. I didn't like any of the Youtubers that were listed. I would have definitely voted for Markiplier if he was on there though.

Anyhooters, I got my Civ 5 code and its installing now.

I GATS THE CIV 5 !

Anyways. There should be a consensus that we all get CIV 5 because all the cool kids are getting it.

... or sonic all stars

THAT GAME IS THE TITS.

A guy who already owns Civ V

Back