• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Was stolen from.

flashflame8

Hey there, may this be the first time I post a ban request.
I share houses with lilmanlee2000. He is a personal friend of mine, and we share all of our stuff. (Cobblestone, diamonds, obsidian, whatever we mine we put together.) I died, and find myself back at spawn. I knew something was wrong right there, as I slept in my bed to make a spawn point back at my home. I find my bed missing, and this:
2011-10-18_17.03.55.png

well, everything is gone. I had a stack of cobblestone in there, and I was using it to make my house larger.
I frantically run over to lilmanlee's house, which is 2 blocks away from mine. We dont keep a door on his house, we just have a passageway underground connected from his to mine. I find that there is an opening to his house, and find this:
2011-10-18_17.00.53.png

There were 2 double chests there with atleast 5 stacks of cobblestone and 3 glass jars. We greatly needed the cobblestone, and would like it returned.
We really need whoever stole, banned soon.
Im not sure if this is the same guy, but another case.
https://www.team9000.net/threads/been-griefed.13605/#post-124813
Please ban whoever stole. Thanks :)

May I also say I live next to Lacar's labratory, and checked in on it. I saw the place is 100% flooded, lots of glass broken, and items stolen from his chest too. I walked over the bridge in a building in his town and saw this:
2011-10-18_20.01.48.png

This is getting way out of hand. We need a ban on whoever is doing this.

Hey there, may this be the first time I post a ban request.
I share houses with lilmanlee2000. He is a personal friend of mine, and we share all of our stuff. (Cobblestone, diamonds, obsidian, whatever we mine we put together.) I died, and find myself back at spawn. I knew something was wrong right there, as I slept in my bed to make a spawn point back at my home. I find my bed missing, and this:
View attachment 69915
well, everything is gone. I had a stack of cobblestone in there, and I was using it to make my house larger.
I frantically run over to lilmanlee's house, which is 2 blocks away from mine. We dont keep a door on his house, we just have a passageway underground connected from his to mine. I find that there is an opening to his house, and find this:
View attachment 69916
There were 2 double chests there with atleast 5 stacks of cobblestone and 3 glass jars. We greatly needed the cobblestone, and would like it returned.
We really need whoever stole, banned soon.
Im not sure if this is the same guy, but another case.
https://www.team9000.net/threads/been-griefed.13605/#post-124813
Please ban whoever stole. Thanks :)

Hey I got plenty of cobblestone, flash. PM me your coords and pray that you're not too far away.

I know I have absolutely NO place in this but I must know, what city did you live in?

I'm worried, since I don't know if this took place in Mooville.

I don't know how long ago it was, probably before tuesday, but I remember 'kimbal86' (the griefer who was the main reason I'm no longer at the stone brick building at X:0, Z:0 :() was online recently.

Back