• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

We Have Blogs Now?!

moondoggy23

::Applause::

This is something I never realized I wanted until now. Honestly, there have been several issues/topics I wanted to write about, but didn't feel a forum was the appropriate medium to convey those items. Many thanks to Wooty for this new feature. I am very much looking forward to reading everybody's blog.

This is something I never realized I wanted until now. Honestly, there have been several issues/topics I wanted to write about, but didn't feel a forum was the appropriate medium to convey those items. Many thanks to Wooty for this new feature. I am very much looking forward to reading everybody's blog.

Where are the blogs... My interest now need to be piqued.

Are the entries moderated? As in must be accepted by woot before being published?

moondoggy23 said:

I know right? I already have a few ideas about this pertaining too the fact that team9000's members are based all around the world and the general douchebaggery I run across on a daily basis. Im curious as to how popular this will get.

Im curious, what would the difference between a blog and a long thread.
well you see a blog is basically a log of something that the writer is writing about, where no one else has an input. where as a thread has inputs from multiple people.

Back