• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Well wouldjalook at that.

Melexiious

1 Year eh? Been a wild ride.

Made friends, kicked outta servers and kicked my horrendous caffeine addiction, admitted depression and anxiety... and it the end, why?

I ask you, why do I stay? Why bother. No, keep on reading. I have no intention on leaving. As I'll explain further on, why do I stay? Well, my friends. It's been questioning me for quite some time, You see. This is a gaming community and I do not actually game with you. I just... chat, have fun through talking. In the end it's really just you, you who keeps me here.

I wonder why, why. I used to place MC classic then I... just stopped, hey. I've been playing it for the past 2-3 years, I got bored in the end, but I still wonder why I say, but in the end I do know why, and it is most definitely because of you. But in all honesty, I do find myself drifting towards other sites more than Team9000, and I know why.

Because it's starting to slow down, I can't keep chatting with you all day every day.

I think I'm the user with the highest post count to days joined, I mean, in one year I was able to amass 4600 posts and almost 4200 likes, get to the 4th highest posting member on the site and become a very well-known member of the community very quickly.

I need to have reason to post, other than just... talking with you, I can't play and it's well.. only something I can solve....

This leads me to another question, why? Why do people like me? Is it because I'm... funny? Humorous? Intelligent? Great guy to talk too? I'd actually like to know, why you like me. Tell me why you like me and if you don't like me... Tell me why? If you don't tell me why you don't like me, I can't improve myself. So yes, one year behind me and I'm gonna blaze into the next, through your help I can improve myself.

Lets make it a year to remember, eh?

Oh, PS, I do plan to get a gaming PC and actually start gaming with you again.
I'm not leaving for a looooong, long time.

>3 >3 >3

They're hearts okay just because they look different from the other ones doesn't mean they're not hearts okay man

Back