• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

WHADDAFUC

Status
Not open for further replies.

xHallucinationx

My mic makes a loud screeching noise when I talk. I tried fixing it through settings and stuff and it's still kinda fucked up. Any advice?

Could be feedback. Check the location of your speakers relative to your mic.
I've been generally using my laptop because it stores mah shit. Might have to actually use my desktop.

Also, I need a testing buddy for me to find a solution because It is happening with my headset also. Need Skype and Mumble and if you want to come back with ears I suggest not wearing a headset. We'll use a custom room and stuff and I'm going to see if it's the mic, the application, my computer, or recently downloaded programs.

Try to open it and see if the duct tape still holds together all the wires correctly! If there is a duct tape inside the mic holding the wires together, you've been obviously screwed!!! (case of my first mic)

Try to open it and see if the duct tape still holds together all the wires correctly! If there is a duct tape inside the mic holding the wires together, you've been obviously screwed!!! (case of my first mic)
This is a built in one. My other one has the same problem.

Also, I need a testing buddy for me to find a solution because It is happening with my headset also. Need Skype and Mumble and if you want to come back with ears I suggest not wearing a headset. We'll use a custom room and stuff and I'm going to see if it's the mic, the application, my computer, or recently downloaded programs.
I'll do it if we can find a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back