• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

What is....

Nikki

What is DFX mod anyway? can someone give me a "in depth" explination about it cause everyone like - yay dfx mod is coming back but What do you actualyl do in it?

alright here we go :D

DFX mod was like the first mod/server for DFX. It was basically any of those like superhero or any kinda mods like that. But it was completely different in it's own (Wooty's) way. When you killed someone you got 200xp. It was all on fun maps btw. Anyways, you kill more people you level up. Each level you got a "shop" point. You would type in /shop and get different abilities like speed, more HP (max 240), hook (faster, softer noise and less bright hook), invisibility, and some other stuff that I can barely remember. Some of it was bugged though.

Then came DFX 2.0 with the development of SHOP2 and some better skills such and Ninja hook and skins, unlimited ammo, and one more I don't remember. Double was also trying to find a fair way to add in ROCKET LAUNCHERS which never got done, but I don't blame him. There were also different modes such as, you get a shotty, m4, awp, and scout and it was like "deathmatch" mode for 5 minute periods. There was also like knife round, and GOLDEN DEAGLE where you obtain a deagle and kill someone with one shot. I had admin forever there. Then, after a while, everyone was above lvl 20 which made it not as good anymore. We tried many ways of saving it, but it was just an empty server all the time. The cause: everyone was above lvl 20 and the new people coming in just got owned instantly and couldn't level up.

There were a lot of us which ALL I still remember. I don't know why but I just remember like every single person in DFX original. Then a couple weeks ago I tried to make an alliance of at least 25 old players. I found their screen names on aim and msn, etc. They were all very excited, and now that double HAS A NEW SERVER UP, I HOPE HE PUTS IT BACK because everyone is excited again and I really want to play it. If he could just find a way to make it a LITTLE more....even, which double, I understand is not easy <3.

Sorry I don't have an "About the Author" section cause that was really long

Hope that helps if you decide to read that Nikki cause I know you hate me =/

I don't play surf, but when someone asked for rates in a thread, you said what I posted wouldn't help anyone and that no ones cares or something like that =/ So I took it that you, for whatever reason, didn't like me.

wow..... hmmmm, why do u always think people hate u @nal'? u use to be like that on 2.0,

i would give an arm and a leg to get 2.0 back up........ it was like more than just a superhero mod, for me it was like i was god when i played..... i could own any one.... u would go like 30 rounds without dieing and you would be like o yea im the shiz and then boom there comes some crazy ninja around the corner with an awp (@NAL!!!)...... i couldnt get enough... it was just so much better than regular cs...

even if he wont permently put it back up he should put it up for a month and just see what turn out we get... if everyones a noob again it will be like the old times.... just no more crazy holiday specials and we should be fine, i bet all these surf kids would really get into it.. Double might even have to open a second server like we thought he was going to have to be4

i don't assume everyone hates me, and to tell you the truth, i don't know why i said have the **** i did 2 years ago o.0 Anyways if someone says that... it's kind of obvious that they have some problem with me -_-

edit- hell, i don't even know why i made my name ****ing @nal_probe... how gay?

lol dont change it!!!! thats like the best name ever since "AbortTh3Fetus" does sound kinda gay if u think about it.... or u could have been ubducted by aliens... :p i would go by that last one.... :D

Back