What would you do with a Taco?

that_taco_guy

Plants-vs-zombies-Taco.jpg

Discuss.

I would absorb it's soul.
What in the fuck? I googled "It's a ginger" to see if I'd get something of a captioned picture with ginger root (for lulz since its food)

And with safe search ON it shows me a penis ._. what the hell

*no longer wants to make a meme...*

What in the fuck? I googled "It's a ginger" to see if I'd get something of a captioned picture with ginger root (for lulz since its food)

And with safe search ON it shows me a penis ._. what the hell

*no longer wants to make a meme...*
Damn my Curiosity! Why did I have to search it up!

I would take that taco, wrap it in a soft flour tortilla shell with melted cheese in between the two shells. I would then take that taco and wrap it in a pepperoni pizza. After that, I would bake it in a chocolate cake, and ice it with fudge icing. After that, I would eat it all. Then probably vomit some time later.

If I found a taco, I would stick it up my as....thma inhaler :3 I actually don't own one but
Who cares <:3

I would plant a taco in the ground, fertilize it, water it , nurture it, and grow a beautiful taco tree. At harvest, I would neatly pluck all the tacos and sell them at a farmer's market. One day, some enigmatic_taco_lover would stop by my stand and purchase all my tacos for a crazy sum. "Keep the change," he would say. After recovering from bewilderment, I invest that money to buy hundreds of acres of land for a taco tree farm, and open a taco restaurant chain, ingeniously called "that_taco_place."
???
Profit
???
Retire with millions.

Back