What's in here??

Fred931

Hola,

Looking around, this just seems like a fun community to be a part of, but I primarily just want to not have to build in the guest servers of the MC Classic server. :)

Not sure what other games you guys have a hankering for, but I sometimes play TM Nations and Need For Speed: World. Same username in both, as well as in MC, that you see here, BTW.

Well let me be the first to sat HI
and also the first to say...
WE ARE NOT JUST A MINE CRAFT COMMUNITY (not yelling just capitalizing for importance)
we play a wide variety of games covering every style and genre (pve, pvp, co-op, mmo, fps, rts, etc.

jump into the "OTHER" thread under gaming and just list any games your interested in playing you'll prob find someone there that wants to play.

Also check the list on the left side of the homepage for the list of servers we maintain.
Killing floor and Armagetron are two of our big social games that we play all the time.

Obviously MineCraft is our biggest game, however, we are a gaming community, not a MC community. We play a host of other games as well, -0 mentioned how to find them.

OK. Not playing much other than this, TM, and occasionally World when the developers bother to do anything to that broken game. lol

Back