What's the most time you've put into a single video game?

Creeper

I was just thinking about all the video games I've ever played and how long I've played them, and was looking at how many hours I've had on a them.

On Runescape, I have 1000 hours. This is the most hours I have on a game that actually records hours.

Then again, I've spent so much time on Minecraft, too. I would guess I have at least 600 hours on it.

On consoles, I've spent so much time playing FPS. I put tons of time into MW2 and BC2. Not to mention Halo.

So, Team9000. How many hours have you put into your games?

Pikmin. I've been playing that for like 7 years now... still haven't beat it... :p

I'd say like 5 hours a week... so that by however... math... and stuff. A lot of hours.

My top 5 playtimes on games (according to steam)
TF2: 455.8 hours
Gmod: 423.6 hours
Skyrim: 139.3 hours
L4D2: 130.3 hours
Terraria: 93.9 hours :eek: (I didn't think I played terraria nearly that much)

Hmm...I don't have many games that record time. The most out of any that is recorded would be TF2 @ 570 hours to date.
Close second would be Pokemon FireRed @532 Hours. And right behind that, Pokemon Black @494 Hours.

Minecraft? Hell, I dunno, that' a good 600-700 right there.

Yet the game I've played most, I wouldn't TRULY know for sure. The only other games I can remember playing a lot would be the Mechwarrior Series of games. The first 8 years of my life were dedicated to Mechwarrior, and then I had a huge return to it through '09 and '10. And with the LONG WAITED RELEASE OF ANOTHER GAME on the Horizon, that will be my obsession once again.

Like 5000+ hours on Runescape. Sad shit.

Not had a full hour of playing (anything) in last 2 months.

Well, counting steam games only (which is all I know the times of)

Civilization IV: 425.1 hours
Terraria: 356.3 hours
Europa Universalis III: 162.9 hours (And this does not include an extremely long amount of time I played this with someone else's borrowed copy, or while playing mods)
Civilization V: 161.6 hours
Lord of the Rings Online™: 111.8 hours
Skyrim: 89.5 hours

And then it just goes down quickly from there

Games I still play:
Runescape: ~1500 hours
Spiral Knights: 545.2 hours (This is my game right now. Playing 5-6 hours a day.)
Minecraft: around 700-800 hours probably
Starcraft: 1500 hours?
Maplestory: ~500 hours

Games I've ditched:
Bunker Wars: Choices: played 4-5 hours a day for 2 years, with over 8 hours on Sundays and such, so over 1500 hours
Modern Warfare 2: not much, should be down at around 200 hours
Pokemon Platinum 1203.5 hours
Pokemon Diamond 754 hours
Farmville: up at 500+ hours
Heroes of Newerth: 300(?) hours
League of Legends: 300 hours maybe?
Combat Arms: 700-800 hours

Damn. I need more games to play...

Oh god....

Used to play:

WoW: Easily 3k hours, and more
Grand Chase: 300 hours
Rumble Fighter: 100-200 hours

Still play:

Kingdom Hearts series: 1000 hours. :p Play them over and over.
Minecraft: Uhm.... Maybe 200?
Tf2: 134 hours
Maplestory: 400+ hours (Not so much anymore)
To be honest, I could go all day with this list. There are still games for the N64 that I'll pick up and play every now and then. :D No games are ever left behind! Except those ones. :p

I put lots of hours into minecraft, (single player, the most is an hour, get diamonds, ssss... boom. fuuuuuuuuuuuu)

I would say Halo Reach, I played the hell out of that.

Pokemon Emerald: 600 hours the first time, then I had to replace the dried battery. It resetted and I raged, but luckily transfered my pokemon. Then after that I played for about 1000 hours and still counting.
Runescape: 5000 if you count botting
Tf2: 435 hours
Minecraft: About 50?
Killing Floor: 146 hours
Terraria: 125 hours

Ummm...
I really shouldn't be here...
This just makes me cringe at the actual years of gaming of my life used up...
Simply put, it all started at around the 1990s with my first NES... Zelda being probably top around 400ish hours on that, and that's just 1 game on the NES.
I've put in easily 5kish hours in C&C Red Alert games... And don't get me started the rest of my collection... Sim City games, WoW, Final Fantasy series, Castlevania Series, Runescape, Civilization series, Minecraft, just saying I live up to my name of Bored...

~Bored

Okay, I lied, it's not 5000 hours on Runescape, just almost double that.

You do the sad math :D

3E8Bv.jpg

Just Runescape, and probably another 1,000 or so classic + survival minecraft. Pokemon as a kid a few hundred as well. (guess I am still a kid)

Okay, I lied, it's not 5000 hours on Runescape, just almost double that.

You do the sad math :D

3E8Bv.jpg

Just Runescape, and probably another 1,000 or so classic + survival minecraft. Pokemon as a kid a few hundred as well. (guess I am still a kid)
9158 hours

edit:
[T9K] Kingjok3r spent 310.9 hours playing games on Steam.
Most played game is The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim with 60.2 hours on record.
Out of 63 games, 35 (55%) were not played.
i got near 400-ish or so on classic, plus survival.. not including BF3 of course which is ~80 hours.. wish i had more time to play though

that's of course not including the games i've played since I was ~3

Back