which games are you waiting?

ogrimm

this is my list:
Brink, Rage, Fallout New Vegas, Call of duty Black Ops, Civilization 5, Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm, Warhammer 40000 Space marine, Warhammer 40000 Dawn of war 2 Retribution, Bastion, Swarm, Dead space 2, Portal 2, Dragon age 2, Stalker 2, Mass effect 3, Fable III, Star wars Force Unleashed 2, Shogun Total War 2, Diablo III, Xcom, Crysis 2, I'm Alive, Lord of the Rings War in North, Half life 2 Episode 3, Hunted Demon Forge, Gun Loco, Homefront, Darkspore, Super meat boy

Half Life Episode 3
You really think thats coming out anytime soon?

On a more relevant note, I'm waiting for Fallout: New Vegas, Black Ops, Dead Rising 2, and Civilization 5, all coming within a month. Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming...

I hope so... valve won't let us down ¿_¿

don't you mean 'will'

Video Games i'm waiting for: Halo Reach, Little Big Planet 2, Duke Nukem: Forever, Fable 3, nintendo dsi3d, "golden FINALLY sun": dark dawn

and pokemon white and black...but thats Q2 of 2011 :D

Black Mesa, Duke Nukem 4eva, Fallout: New Vegas, Portal 2, Diablo 3, Catherine, Kirby Epic Yarn (poyo), everything coming out on 3DS.

Diablo III, surely everyone has at least played the epic Diablo and Diablo II. Blizzard makes amazing games!

Dragon Age 2, Dragon Age was a blast although it was a bit too easy once a few easily abusable skill combinations were discovered
PROTIPS:
1. Arcane Warrior = Godly tank
2. Blood Mage = Ultimate skill paralyzes and damages an entire room of mobs with very few resisting the effect.
3. And the cheapest that works on ANY difficulty setting: Have your party stay behind as you run ahead with your spell caster. Then drop any AoE with a duration on a group of mobs, run into the middle and cast Force Shield on yourself. Force Shield makes you invulnerable, but unable to attack; the perfect status to have as the mobs senselessly flail on you doing 0 damage while the AoE destroys them.
, have high hopes for this one.

Star Wars: The Old Republic First off an MMO... by Bioware! Anyone familiar with Bioware knows that they make genre defining RPG's with such classics as KOTOR I & II, Neverwinter Nights, and of course the all time epic Baldur's Gate series (300+ hours of potential gameplay across 10 CDs). Their developers have acknowledged the things we hate about MMOs; weak plot, feeling as though our actions play no part on the large scale, endless grinding, etc, and have promised to deliver something much more engaging. The ball is in your court Bioware!

And of course,
MINECRAFT!

Back