Who do you miss and why

I miss quite a few people mainly because we really don't talk anymore and our group went to shit.

allyiah (I know you still lurk woman :p)
99sor
tskye
mighty & sassy (I know you guys are around but i miss ya!)
and pretty much a lot of the people I got to know on the classic channel.

I also miss my best friend because he was my main person to hangout with and talk to (but he isn't a member of t9k) sadly there is a distance gap that separates us.

I think he was being a lurker, and when he saw that people missed him, he decided to step back in the light. Several of our 'retired' members do it, whether they want to admit it or not.
It's a new account. I think someone else made it.

I think he was being a lurker, and when he saw that people missed him, he decided to step back in the light. Several of our 'retired' members do it, whether they want to admit it or not.

The reason I stopped visiting this website is because it was blocked from my internet for almost year so that I could study for the SAT's. I had already explained that to Pyrhos over Skype a few months ago, at around February. I just made a new account today because I tried to log on last week and realized I couldn't log in with my old username (it was probably deleted.) I can understand that making that comment would be a bit inappropriate after all that time. I made no attempt to check the website during this time from my laptop, or any computer in my school until now. I plan on making an introduction thread (since I never made one with my previous account.)

Where even is... deviljelly, sideboom, mudkipz_ftw, t7seven7t, alimber, blackice, trilf, picksmith, malinax and that random old spice guy

The reason I stopped visiting this website is because it was blocked from my internet for almost year so that I could study for the SAT's. I had already explained that to Pyrhos over Skype a few months ago, at around February. I just made a new account today because I tried to log on last week and realized I couldn't log in with my old username (it was probably deleted.) I can understand that making that comment would be a bit inappropriate after all that time. I made no attempt to check the website during this time from my laptop, or any computer in my school until now. I plan on making an introduction thread (since I never made one with my previous account.)
No, it was my bad, I thought someone was posing as you. <3 Welcome back.

I also miss that Mellow_Mood guy. His builds were epic in Classic.

And Somewhere out there, FutureGlider be roamin' (FRKN stop playin' GTA and get on!<3)

Malinax

35.jpg

Never forget.

He was a condescending, witty, dickbag who would never shy away from insulting anyone on the early days of T9k. It was awesome. He probably left cuz of pones. Too many pones.

THIS GUY...miss him so much...talked to him on steam like a year ago...I don't think he is coming back too soon....

aside from good ole Malinax, in no particular order:

Akamus
Blackice
Briggs
Bobomastorus
Blueranger
DevilJelly
Donvitorrio
DrSheep
Fulgenzio
GiftedNarwhals
Goldseeker
GreenEarth
Guite
HalfZip
Hyadum
Koasterkid
Lzice
Mduky
minicacti
Newspapercrane(yes I know he is not really gone, just have not talked to him in forever)
Nexiumlol
quincykins
shredex
sideboom
t7seven7t
tbarius
TheAnarchist
Yukyduky

all members of the family who have stepped away for a while and have been missed in their absence.

EDIT: mduky posted in this thread, so he may not actually be gone, just hiding in the shadows...and not talking to me..this may be the same for others.

I gotta say, I sure missed this place. I was also surprised to discover the minecraft server got shut down. I missed MountainBoy_965, Pyrhos, Squirely_Guy, masterbuffalo, anakinfu, Nova and lolplayer365

Definitely miss Enkera.

And that drunk ginger guy, I think her name was aliceber or something.

Also fu for not mentioning me godlib </3

THIS GUY...miss him so much...talked to him on steam like a year ago...I don't think he is coming back too soon....

aside from good ole Malinax, in no particular order:

Akamus
Blackice
Briggs
Bobomastorus
Blueranger
DevilJelly
Donvitorrio
DrSheep
Fulgenzio
GiftedNarwhals
Goldseeker
GreenEarth
Guite
HalfZip
Hyadum
Koasterkid
Lzice
Mduky
minicacti
Newspapercrane(yes I know he is not really gone, just have not talked to him in forever)
Nexiumlol
quincykins
shredex
sideboom
t7seven7t
tbarius
TheAnarchist
Yukyduky

all members of the family who have stepped away for a while and have been missed in their absence.

EDIT: mduky posted in this thread, so he may not actually be gone, just hiding in the shadows...and not talking to me..this may be the same for others.
I can totally agree on your list.

Definitely miss Enkera.

And that drunk ginger guy, I think her name was aliceber or something.

Also fu for not mentioning me godlib </3

but you are not gone, and I still talk to you occasionally...of course not as often as I would like, but that is my fault I believe.

I miss everyone from the old minor inconvenience room like quazy, nuron, narwhals, aramat, briggs, rsmv, gurw, taco, vicariousness, and pretty much most of the people in this thread.

We'd always talk over each other and were kind of seen as the underdogs from the 18+ people on mumble but we had so much fun, albeit maybe too much sometimes

Stop being australian!
Cathy, get your slightly-illegal ass over here. I never left girl, if you miss me, it's your own damned fault.

EDIT: Also, for those of you missing Enkera, he's actually busy with his business - I follow him on Twitter, we have random convos every so often. Also, he goes by Superpencil now :p

Back