• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Why ban again?i don't anything!

rubem i was in the middle of doing a ban when u came along and repaired the grief i froze u to stop u and in turn u said this "motherfucking griefer" that is inapro chat and thats why i banned u

now i have what u said in my chat log and ill leave it to a higher rank to resolve this cause u have been banned before twice by lzice on diff accounts
for building penis twice

ok, and the griefer?what happen to him?

i think is spa... or other guy running close i was going to see him name but u froze me

i think is lag but is froze

Here is what I see, you have a track record of poor language, which is all well and good and does not play into my equation as it is not ENTIRELY against the rules so much as firmly frowned upon.

Also, you have been previously banned, specifically on the account Rubem21 by Lzice on May 7th for building a penis, clearly against the rules.

Care to elaborate for yourself?

?
so if i are ban i never will play it again!(in classic), if u don't want i construct my taj mahal and the others 6 wonder of the world ok, keep without this, lose 7 great buildings and a good constructor ok, i don't do it!

it has come to my attention by olies statment above that i may have been a little to hasty in banning u for what u said so im sry for the ban now u have to wait till olie make the rule on ur ban appeal

ok thanks and i don't needed to say it is just one word(in my mind), and isn't sufficient to ban me, u should just say "caution" or "watch your language" but u took it so hard and i understand it.

No hard feelings

Here is what I see, you have a track record of poor language, which is all well and good and does not play into my equation as it is not ENTIRELY against the rules so much as firmly frowned upon.

Also, you have been previously banned, specifically on the account Rubem21 by Lzice on May 7th for building a penis, clearly against the rules.

Care to elaborate for yourself?
i sad just one word and i was quickly banned and i say everything about the previous ban to lzice and i was forgiven.

What ollee wants to know is why you make another account when you got banned? This is a form of ban evasion, i believe. Seems like you made a new account again (rubem23)
rubem21, rubem22

What ollee wants to know is why you make another account when you got banned? This is a form of ban evasion, i believe. Seems like you made a new account again (rubem23)
rubem21, rubem22
Precisely what I am asking...

i have the other account i don't remember right, but is because i was having problems with the account(rubem21) and i do the other to try to play again.

Sigh...

You are unbanned, keep in mind to follow the rules and we are watching. Have fun.

Back