• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Why was I banned?

zeldafreak112

I know you see these a lot. But for some reason after playing on your server for a while, I was banned.

I hadn't made anything offensive or griefed anyones creations. I at the very least would like to know why?

According to our records, you were automatically caught griefing the large face sprite in the back right of the main guest map.

You mean the large trollface? That was my creation. I was deleting it because it got griefed to hell the night before. I haven't destroyed anybodies work the whole time I was playing that server. :sad:

You mean the large trollface? That was my creation. I was deleting it because it got griefed to hell the night before. I haven't destroyed anybodies work the whole time I was playing that server. :sad:

The zoned anti-grief areas seem to disagree.

I'm being serious. I wouldn't grief others work. and If I did, then It was by accident. If you guys would let me back on, I wouldn't grief others stuff like that. you could watch me like an owl. I promise you I don't do that kind of shit. Also, I'd really like to know what face you are talking about, because All I can think of is the trollface, and I was the one who made that.

Not only were you banned for griefing the large sprite in the back right of the guest world, you have also been kicked in the past under a different name (Iamgrog) for griefing.

Iamgrog is my brother. He is a consistent asshole, and stopped playing the game after I got banned from this server after griefing. and I'm really gonna need a picture or something of this ''face I griefed" because I don't remember anything. I can see you guys are over protective from assholes, but I could easily go to someone else's server if I really wanted to grief someone, I don't see how you can't just keep my brother banned and let me back in, keep an eye on me, but whatever. You guys obviously don't want to give me a chance even though I don't remember destroying actual objects. just a bit too protective... Have a good day.

"It was my brother" or "cousin" or "room-mate" is kind of a common excuse...It's unfortunate, but that's the risk taken when sharing a computer. They don't have any way of knowing if you're telling the truth. I think you might be out of luck :eek:

I could easily go to someone else's server if I really wanted to grief someone, I don't see how you can't just keep my brother banned and let me back in, keep an eye on me, but whatever. You guys obviously don't want to give me a chance even though I don't remember destroying actual objects. just a bit too protective... Have a good day.

This is the exact defensive attitude which we don't appreciate, don't encourage, and don't want here at Team9000. I wish you luck finding a server which is more compatible with what you are looking for.

There was no case, you guys made up your mind before I could even present a case. So there was to fucking way to help myself. single-minded jackasses. that's what you guys are. Done.

There was no case, you guys made up your mind before I could even present a case. So there was to fucking way to help myself. single-minded jackasses. that's what you guys are. Done.

Honestly, if you were polite about this whole thing, one of us would probably have unbanned you. Since you're being a rude dick, no chance.

Back