• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Wierd sign removal

jslam01

Well tbar noticed that the casham sign i made in Guest 547 has been self griefed by me by the history.... i felt this was odd becuase i never killed my sign or had anyone on my computer....i was just wondering if any epic moved or removed it and had my name on it. Or if someone was on my account.. please notify me if that person griefs.

Well tbar noticed that the casham sign i made in Guest 547 has been self griefed by me by the history.... i felt this was odd becuase i never killed my sign or had anyone on my computer....i was just wondering if any epic moved or removed it and had my name on it. Or if someone was on my account.. please notify me if that person griefs.
Occasionally history derps so it could just be an error

doubt a hacker would hop on you account and know which build is yours and specifically grief it.

I had to revert the sign earlier, but it wasn't greifed by you. I don't know what happened afterwards, as it was fixed when I left.

Back