• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

windroy help

karmadesigner

Hi there! I don't know if this is the right place.... I have problem trying to run Windroy on windows 7 ....i got no internet connection how can i solve this? Thanks !

Wow Thank youfor the answer! Actually i discovered that even if the software says that there is no internet connection this is not true because if you use the browser you will find out that everythig is working properly.... iweird because one stay stuck there one entire day and then realizes that it's just a bug!!! Anyway apart of that i tried to download candycrush saga and seems that the apk has been correctly downloaded because it says installed but i can't find it nowhere on the apps ....... i tried Bluestacks also but can't get it working properly.... another kind of problem : candy crush saga don't work on it it starts running says loading images and all this stuff then nothing appears....

I had something similar to that when I initially tried running Clash of Clans on my PC via Bluestack. Ultimately had to modify the resolution settings to match a modern cell for it to display properly. I'd hear the background noises and everything, just got no matching graphics.

Back